Re: gettext status?

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: gettext status?
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 21:46:39 +0100

On Sun, Nov 28, 2010 at 4:33 PM, Jean-Charles Malahieude
<address@hidden> wrote:
> If you have a look at http://translationproject.org/domain/lilypond.html
> you'll see that the template file is as of 2.13.7, which means that anything
> that has disappeared form the sources will remain in the record and what has
> been amended or added since then is absent.

Indeed. That's unconvenient.

> As a matter of fact, any major version should be preceded by an upload of a
> new template (assignees get automatically acknowledged by the FTP) in order
> to have an up to date set of translated messages.

Okay. What do you suggest? Are you able (and willing!) to update the
template? Is there anything I can do in this regard? Otherwise, I'll
just send you my .po file when I'm done and leave you to do... well,
whatever it is you wanna do with it :-)

Cheers,
Valentin.