Re: gettext status?

From: Jean-Charles Malahieude
Subject: Re: gettext status?
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2010 20:00:42 +0100

Le 30/11/2010 21:46, Valentin Villenave disait :
On Sun, Nov 28, 2010 at 4:33 PM, Jean-Charles Malahieude
<address@hidden>  wrote:
If you have a look at
http://translationproject.org/domain/lilypond.html you'll see that
the template file is as of 2.13.7, which means that anything that
has disappeared form the sources will remain in the record and what
has been amended or added since then is absent.

Indeed. That's inconvenient.

As a matter of fact, any major version should be preceded by an
upload of a new template (assignees get automatically acknowledged
by the FTP) in order to have an up to date set of translated
messages.

Okay. What do you suggest? Are you able (and willing!) to update the
template? Is there anything I can do in this regard? Otherwise, I'll
just send you my .po file when I'm done and leave you to do... well,
whatever it is you wanna do with it :-)

As a matter of fact, I first of all would like to /get rid of/
spacing.itely before 2.13.999 comes out.

Before doing anything, I will try to generate a template, and ask John
if there is a specific procedure to upload it on the FTP.

By the way, I might do it as well for the docs, which are not under the
control of the FTP. These separate po files deal with comments and
variable names from the snippets.

Cheers,
Jean-Charles