Re: 2.13.41 and near future

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: 2.13.41 and near future
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2010 12:09:58 +0000

On Sat, Dec 4, 2010 at 6:37 PM, Valentin Villenave
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Here's a new patch that you can use instead of the previous one.
> (Since you've reverted it.) Please let me know how that works!

Jan, where are we on this?
- do you want to officially git revert Valentin's previous patch, then
apply this one instead?
- do you want to ask Valentin to create a patch from current git head?

I'd like to make another unstable release in the next day or two (when
1427 is fixed), so it would be nice if this could be sorted out.  I
don't know what the original patch was doing, so I'm not eager to jump
in and examine the new one.