Re: Regtests for 13.43

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Regtests for 13.43
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 16:17:31 -0000

"Phil Holmes" <address@hidden> wrote in message news:address@hidden
No significant changes that I can see, except the missing initial bar in the skipTypesetting tests, which is expected new behaviour. I'll run my checker when I'm not otherwise using the PC.

--
Phil Holmes
Bug Squad

Only significant changes shown with my comparator are the skipTypesetting tests. Not only have we lost the bat mark, but the tests are somewhat further left and lower. See attached image as an example.

--
Phil Holmes
Bug Squad