Re: Rewrite NR 3.2 Titles and headers. (issue3667041)

From: v . villenave
Subject: Re: Rewrite NR 3.2 Titles and headers. (issue3667041)
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2010 12:08:32 +0000

Greetings Mark,

I actually kinda like this writing style, it's more explanatory and
detailed that other NR material but if it can help make things more
clear then I think we should accept it.

The downside is that it "talks through the code" quite a lot, perhaps
you could remove all variable names from the main text and use more
comments in @lilypond fragments instead?

Anyway, LmostlyGTM.

http://codereview.appspot.com/3667041/diff/13001/Documentation/notation/input.itely
File Documentation/notation/input.itely (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/3667041/diff/13001/Documentation/notation/input.itely#newcode621
Documentation/notation/input.itely:621: title = "DAS WOHLTEMPERIRTE
CLAVIER"
Should be Wohltemperierte

http://codereview.appspot.com/3667041/diff/13001/Documentation/notation/input.itely#newcode634
Documentation/notation/input.itely:634: title = "PRAELUDIUM I"
How about PRÆLUDIUM ?

http://codereview.appspot.com/3667041/diff/13001/ly/titling-init.ly
File ly/titling-init.ly (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/3667041/diff/13001/ly/titling-init.ly#newcode146
ly/titling-init.ly:146: %% oddHeaderMarkup if it were not defined here
These comments are a welcome addition IMO.

http://codereview.appspot.com/3667041/