Czech and Chinese webpages

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: Czech and Chinese webpages
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2011 10:25:35 +0100

Hello,

two new languages are ready to show at the web page.  Translator Pavel
Fric has completed the site and and, partially, the learning manual;
Ben Luo has translated most of node names and relevant strings.  The
code compiles perfectly in the lilypond/translation branch.  I am
hesitant to push this into master prematurely.  Is there a way of
reviewing both pages publicly as they currently are on its branch?

The merge of the branch into master works well in my system.

--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
www.paconet.org , www.csmbadajoz.com