Re: Doc: harmonics and slides (issue4186049)

From: Patrick Schmidt
Subject: Re: Doc: harmonics and slides (issue4186049)
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2011 19:43:34 +0100

Am 04.03.2011 um 19:14 schrieb Trevor Daniels:

> Patrick Schmidt wrote Friday, March 04, 2011 4:17 PM
>>
>>> Hmm, it doesn't apply for me.  Could you do a git pull -r , and then
>>> try making the patch again?
>>>
>> Sorry for that. Don't know what I'm doing wrong. How about this one?
>
> The problem is the line endings.  They are DOS but should be Unix
> in patches.  It manifests itself as if the patch doesn't apply.  It should be
> easy for Graham to fix this before applying.
That is strange! I'm using Mac OS X/Ubuntu (Lilydev in VirtualBox). Maybe I
copied a file in Aquamacs and pasted it in gedit. When I do this the other way
around I see strange symbols at the beginning and end of lines in Aquamacs.
Could this be the reason for my problems?

Thanks for your help!
patrick