Clarification for footnotes push commit message

From: address@hidden
Subject: Clarification for footnotes push commit message
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2011 12:17:51 -0500

Hey all,
In the commit message about the footnote push, you'll see a line about TEST
ONLY. What I mean here is that it is only 1/2 of the feature and thus should
not yet be documented or considered complete (as discussed in previous emails).
There is nothing test-ish about the implementation, however. It is the same one
that's been going out to the list for a few days w all of the requested fixes.

Also, Graham has informed me that commit messages should start w a one-line
description followed by something longer. I'll do this for future commits.

Cheers,
Mike