13.53 regtests

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: 13.53 regtests
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2011 21:30:56 -0000

All looking pretty good. A number have changed since it looks like lyrics are placed slightly further from the staff than before - this pushes lower staves down. completion-heads-factor.ly has had some more notes added to the test. page-spacing-staff-group-nested.ly now sets the nested staves in a different place from before, but it's not clear to me whether this is a problem, or just different. The major change is lyrics-bar.ly, where the previous release had the text over the lines of the staff, which looked wrong to me and I was persuaded was not a bug, but now there's no collision. Looking good!

--
Phil Holmes
Bug Squad