GUB darwin-x86::cross/gcc build error

From: Nils
Subject: GUB darwin-x86::cross/gcc build error
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2011 21:23:23 +0100

Hello,

I can't build darwin-x86::cross/gcc with GUB.
The logfiles were too big, I have pastebinned them:

config.log: http://www.nilsgey.de/config.log
gcc.log (3.8 MB): http://www.nilsgey.de/gcc.log

I hope you can help me.

Greetings,

Nils

P.S.
This is maybe a false path. I once updated to a newer GCC version to see what
happens and the error messages are better there. I got:

checking for the correct version of the gmp/mpfr/mpc libraries... no
configure: error: Building GCC requires GMP 4.2+, MPFR 2.3.1+ and MPC 0.8.0+.

I think GUB built all these. Or are, by any chance host list needed? And if yes
32bit or 64bit (I'm on 64bit)