Re: 2.13.56 regtests

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: 2.13.56 regtests
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 10:40:44 +0100

"Phil Holmes" <address@hidden> wrote in message news:address@hidden
"Phil Holmes" <address@hidden> wrote in message news:...
The regtests on the website look fine, although some of the text items have
been moved.

On my pixel comparator, I think every single regtest is different. It looks
like a number of elements, including noteheads and time sigs, have been
moved down. I don't know if this is deliberate, but would like someone to
look at it.  I attach an animated gif showing the effect - it works on my
system if it's opened in a browser.

--
Phil Holmes
Bug Squad

Can't see my original message, so replying to see whether this gets through...

--
Phil Holmes
Bug Squad

And since that did, now trying with the image.

--
Phil Holmes
Bug Squad