Re: improvement(s) on LSR 445

From: -Eluze
Subject: Re: improvement(s) on LSR 445
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2011 17:01:39 -0700 (PDT)

Gilles THIBAULT wrote:

>>>  http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/LSR/Snippet?id=445
>>> I think it is impossible to have it working [ both in relative and
>>> absolute mode]
>> i presume all possible tricks have been tried to achieve this!?
>
> Well, here is a version of \makeOctaves, that seems to work in both
> relative
> and absolute mode. It fixes also a bug when you entered several notes to
> the
> chords to octavize.
> Please, test.

brilliant!

i made a few tests with scales, your { a,4 f gis,2 }, chords, repeat chord
(q), makeOctaves #+1,+2 +3 and minus, relative and absolute mode and they
all seem to work (of course it is always difficult to find the critical
event…) but so far i can just repeat: awsome!!!
(i wished i would understand scheme and lilypond functions better!)

sorry to repeat my 2nd concern: is it possible to only copy notes, i.e.
pitches and durations, excluding Fingering, stroke fingers and string
numbers?

thanks
Eluze