Re: Further build bugs

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Further build bugs
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 16:58:28 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: "Werner LEMBERG" <address@hidden>
To: <address@hidden>
Cc: <address@hidden>
Sent: Monday, June 13, 2011 3:54 PM

Error: Illegal entry in bfrange block in ToUnicode CMap

and the Error message repeated about 500 times.  The block of these
error messages is repeated through the output.  This is using
lily-ubuntu (ubuntu 10.04).  It appears from the web that it's a bug
in Ubuntu, but just wondering whether anyone knows anything more about
this?

Interesting.  I've never seen this in the log files in any run to
build the full lilypond documentation...

ToUnicode entries are generated by texinfo.tex.  Assuming that your
texinfo.tex (in the lilypond/tex) isn't garbled, it seems that your
pdftex can't digest them properly.

   Werner

You have to be looking, otherwise it's a bit like a needle in a haystack. I think it may also be Ubuntu specific - are you using that variety?

--
Phil Holmes