separate regtest branch broke fonts

From: address@hidden
Subject: separate regtest branch broke fonts
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 10:30:06 +0200

Hey all,

In my zeal to get a separate regtest branch up and running, I have now broken
all of my branches when it comes to font lookup via the Text_interface

I had to update pango to get the most recent fontforge to build on Mac OS X and
I, for the first time in my life, used a package manager to get lilypond
dependencies (the manager in question is brew) because fontforge is hellish to
build on Mac OS X (even without the GUI, it systematically looks for
pthreads.h, which is not part of OS X).

If people are more or less positive that this is a pango issue, then I may
install my devel branch on a virtual machine.  Otherwise, if this is a common
build problem that people have seen before with a known solution, your advice
would certainly be welcome!

Cheers,
MS