Re: Kievan square notation in LilyPond

From: Aleksandr Andreev
Subject: Re: Kievan square notation in LilyPond
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2011 08:07:24 -0400

Hi Jan,

Thanks for your comments.

> In case of noteheads, i suppose that everything would be best defined in
> staff_space.  For stems (as i understand there are special characters for
> stems) stafflinethickness will be more appropriate.

Right now, I've got the notehead and stem being drawn as one
character. Is this a bad idea?

> However, i may be mistaken since i don't see the code.

Here's the file I'm working with right now:
http://www.ponomar.net/files/metasuprasl.mf

And here's a proof sheet to make your life easier:
http://www.ponomar.net/files/metasuprasl.pdf

Thanks for your help,

Aleks