Re: Rewrite regtest mozart-hrn-3.ly (issue4811066)

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Rewrite regtest mozart-hrn-3.ly (issue4811066)
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2011 17:02:32 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: "James Lowe" <address@hidden> To: "Phil Holmes" <address@hidden>; <address@hidden>; <address@hidden>; <address@hidden>; <address@hidden>; <address@hidden>
Sent: Monday, August 08, 2011 4:58 PM

Phil,
From: Phil Holmes address@hidden
Sent: 08 August 2011 16:45
To: James Lowe; address@hidden; address@hidden; address@hidden; address@hidden; address@hidden

Woh.  There's an error - \url isn't part of Lilypond syntax!  I'd corrected
this to GP, but here's a corrected patch.

----

It's a bit blind leading the partially sighted here.

I cannot apply this patch because I've already applied the original one.

So can you reset (big red button in lilygit.tcl), then update source (git pull -r) and then make a new patch with just the correction?

James=

Thanks.  Here you go.

--
Phil Holmes