Re: Progress on loose columns. (issue4841052)

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: Progress on loose columns. (issue4841052)
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2011 17:23:51 +0200

On Aug 9, 2011, at 4:30 PM, address@hidden wrote:

> What if we want a larger padding?
> In your regtest, the clef collides with the third notehead when we set
> the padding with:
> \override Score.SpacingSpanner #'left-loose-column-padding = #2

Hm...good question!  I've uploaded a new patch set that addresses this.
That said, if you want more padding, use \override Score.NonMusicalPaperColumn
#'allow-loose-spacing = ##f.  It is a more elegant way to get a column into the
spacing engine.

> There's also two trailing whitespaces.

Thanks for spotting these!  I'll scrub them.

Cheers,
MS