Re: GOP-PROP 9: behavior of make doc

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: GOP-PROP 9: behavior of make doc
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 15:51:15 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: "Graham Percival" <address@hidden>
There's a lot of awesome stuff there.  "make bin" only needed two
lines of "syntactic sugar".  Compiling an individual manual is
something that doc people have been requesting for *years*.  I've
known that it was possible for years, and always gave a vague
guideline on how to do it.  Phil recently tried it and said that
it didn't work, and I was sufficiently annoyed that I went and
figured it out.
(but the instructions aren't in the CG, so we'll probably go
through the same thing in another 6 months)

I was looking at this yesterday, but it seemed to be doing a complete make doc. So I nuked build, started again, and make doc failed. I've just nuked build, pulled and am running make. I'll let you know...

--
Phil Holmes