Re: \once \revert

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: \once \revert
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 22:00:35 +0100

Carl Sorensen wrote Friday, August 19, 2011 5:38 PM

In fact, I think I would be in favor of removing \once \revert from the parser. The semantics of \once \revert can be confusing, and the same
behavior could be achieved with a \once \override.

I agree - it would be better to return a syntax
error for \once \revert rather than invent or
continue some obscure and unnecessary semantics.

Trevor

-----
No virus found in this message.