Changes variable names in include/beam-scoring-problem.hh and beam-quant

From: mtsolo
Subject: Changes variable names in include/beam-scoring-problem.hh and beam-quanting.cc (issue 4961041)
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 07:29:39 +0000

Reviewers: ,

Message:
Hey all,

This patch changes the name of several variables that I'll need to work
on my beam slope stuff.  If any developers are working on
beam-quanting.cc and would like me to wait until their patch is pushed,
please speak up today.  Otherwise, I'll push it so that I can continue
with my work.

Cheers,
MS

Changes variable names in include/beam-scoring-problem.hh and
beam-quanting.cc

Please review this at http://codereview.appspot.com/4961041/

Affected files:
  M lily/beam-quanting.cc