Re: Translation request

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: Translation request
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 09:16:13 +0200

Il giorno 25/ago/2011 17:17, "Phil Holmes" <address@hidden> ha scritto:

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Federico Bruni" <address@hidden>
>

>> italian:
>>
>> "Search docs" » "Cerca nella documentazione"
>> "Search site" » "Cerca nel sito"
>

> Can "Cerca nella documentazione" be abbreviated to "Cerca nella doc" without losing its meaning?

Let's say that my grandmother (and my mother also) would not understand. But any lilypond user would get the meaning immediately.

That said, I don't like it (doc is not an italian word and we are not used to shorten words), but I have not any other proposal to make it shorter. Is it really necessary?