Re: PATCH: 48-hour countdown to 20110828

From: Mike Solomon
Subject: Re: PATCH: 48-hour countdown to 20110828
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2011 18:37:45 +0200

On Aug 27, 2011, at 4:40 AM, Colin Campbell wrote:

Issue 1235: Accidental overlays stem - R  4898044: Fixes heights and pure heights of stems.

Issue 1114: A later note's stem can be to the left of an earlier note's stem - R Issue 4898044: Fixes heights and pure heights of stems.

Hey all,

Just a note to say that this issue had already gone through a countdown with no comments, so I'm gonna push it (I just ran the regtests on it and they are clean) so that I can push the stem-tremolo patch on Monday.

Cheers,
MS