Re: Doc: Added \compoundMeter function to NR (issue 4837050)

From: Peekay Ex
Subject: Re: Doc: Added \compoundMeter function to NR (issue 4837050)
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2011 09:14:18 +0100

Janek

On Mon, Sep 5, 2011 at 9:54 PM, <address@hidden> wrote:
James,
i see this patch is quite orphaned despite being very nice and
ready-to-go.  Shall i push it for you?

cheers,
Janek

http://codereview.appspot.com/4837050/

Thanks for the offer, that's nice of you, however the patch no longer applies to current master.

:/

I need to make a new patch. It's because of a combination of things; I was (and am still) waiting on Francisco to know if I can remove the old compound meter examples in the snippet refs in the various translation tely files (I have asked him for a review a couple of times and emailed directly but had no response) and then I was away for a couple of weeks and the patched files are now out of sync.

I'll try to get a new patch set uploaded asap. It's not forgotten (I also let Colin know off list because he had said I could push it too), don't worry.

James