Re: Adds epsilon to Bezier range calculations. (issue 4820048)

From: k-ohara5a5a
Subject: Re: Adds epsilon to Bezier range calculations. (issue 4820048)
Date: Sat, 01 Oct 2011 06:02:54 +0000

Mike, this could make sense *if* it is normal to ask where the Bezier
curve touches the left or right side of its bounding box.

I considered doing exactly this for the rounding problem in
Bezier::minmax() but I chose instead to put the corner-case handling in
the caller.

Your proposed reg-test causes
Slur_configuration::score_extra_encompass() to calling
get_other_coordinate() to find the height of the slur at the right end
of the slur.

Do you have time to look into why score_extra_encompass() is looking at
precisely the right-hand end of the slur?  I would have thought the
collision-avoidance code should be looking at the left bounding box
corners of the tuplet number, which are inside the ends of the slur, or
something like that.

http://codereview.appspot.com/4820048/