Re: First stab at getting script offsets right. (issue 5235052)

From: bordage . bertrand
Subject: Re: First stab at getting script offsets right. (issue 5235052)
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2011 01:41:27 +0000

LGTM, but the result is really disturbing.  We need to think about a
better approach of character boxes in MetaFont.  The ideal solution
would be to create a mask for each character.  For example, a mask for
the "espressivo" glyph would be a "fill" between its 6 dots.

I know it's impossible to interpret this mask in C++...

Anyway, I think this patch can be pushed as the first part of a fix to
issue 1951.

Bertrand

http://codereview.appspot.com/5235052/diff/23001/lily/script-engraver.cc
File lily/script-engraver.cc (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/5235052/diff/23001/lily/script-engraver.cc#newcode208
lily/script-engraver.cc:208: int script_count = scripts_.size ();
vsize instead of int.  Could you change the others above?

http://codereview.appspot.com/5235052/diff/23001/lily/script-engraver.cc#newcode209
lily/script-engraver.cc:209: for (int i = 0; i < script_count; i++)
vsize.

http://codereview.appspot.com/5235052/diff/23001/lily/slur.cc
File lily/slur.cc (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/5235052/diff/23001/lily/slur.cc#newcode275
lily/slur.cc:275: // cannot use is empty because some 0-extent scripts
I don't understand.  Did you meant "if empty"?

http://codereview.appspot.com/5235052/