Re: Uses convert-ly to update changes stemming from the creation of a Fl

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: Uses convert-ly to update changes stemming from the creation of a Flag grob. (issue 5309059)
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 07:08:32 +0200

On Oct 24, 2011, at 11:41 PM, address@hidden wrote:

> Seems like my suggestion to update the version numbers of files with
> manual fixes (in a separate commit) in order not to get them updated
> again got lost, as well as the bit about rereading the diff for
> problems.

I'll redo the patch - I did read the diff for updates, and I have no clue why
these didn't show up (maybe I was reading it from the wrong directory - I read
what came out from git diff).
I didn't realize that the international snippets would not get regenerated from
scratch with the new updated snippets before having the convert-ly rules
applied to them.  All of the offending examples come from them.
As for the versioning, I am not sure how to do manual updating and run the
conversion scripts at the same time.

Cheers,
MS