Re: Fixes all duplicate declarations of Flag #'transparent (issue 531205

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: Fixes all duplicate declarations of Flag #'transparent (issue 5312056)
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 14:17:36 +0200

On Oct 25, 2011, at 2:11 PM, address@hidden wrote:

> remove the version number change to 2.15.11, then please push.
>

> http://codereview.appspot.com/5312056/diff/1/Documentation/snippets/new/guitar-slides.ly
> File Documentation/snippets/new/guitar-slides.ly (right):
>
> http://codereview.appspot.com/5312056/diff/1/Documentation/snippets/new/guitar-slides.ly#newcode1
> Documentation/snippets/new/guitar-slides.ly:1: \version "2.15.11"
> why this change?
>
> http://codereview.appspot.com/5312056/

Hey Graham,

I'll be able to push once I get the dev/staging thing figured out.  Sorry that
that's taking me some time, but I'm not well versed enough in git to know how
to get it right w/o help.

If you have any ideas on how to get that up and running (I sent out an e-mail a
bit ago w/ the steps I took and where I wound up), I'd appreciate it!

Cheers,
MS