Re: Doc: NR Added new node for Custom Footnotes (issue 5315053)

From: mtsolo
Subject: Re: Doc: NR Added new node for Custom Footnotes (issue 5315053)
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 19:36:51 +0000

Thanks for your work on this James!

Cheers,
MS

http://codereview.appspot.com/5315053/diff/1/Documentation/notation/input.itely
File Documentation/notation/input.itely (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/5315053/diff/1/Documentation/notation/input.itely#newcode1025
Documentation/notation/input.itely:1025: All grobs, top-level
@code{\markup} and chorded notes and can be
and chorded notes can be

http://codereview.appspot.com/5315053/diff/1/Documentation/notation/input.itely#newcode1026
Documentation/notation/input.itely:1026: annotated.  When annotating
grobs the command that you use must come
When annotating grobs,

http://codereview.appspot.com/5315053/diff/1/Documentation/notation/input.itely#newcode1033
Documentation/notation/input.itely:1033:
This is not entirely accurate - it is the center only if the offset is
0.  If the offset is negative it is DOWN/LEFT, and if positive it is
UP/RIGHT.

http://codereview.appspot.com/5315053/diff/1/Documentation/notation/input.itely#newcode1097
Documentation/notation/input.itely:1097:
I believe they can (sorry if I ever indicated anything to the
contrary!).  Try \auto-footnote.

http://codereview.appspot.com/5315053/