Re: changes in chord names formatting (1503, 1572) (issue 4981052)

From: Adam Spiers
Subject: Re: changes in chord names formatting (1503, 1572) (issue 4981052)
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 17:36:10 +0000

On Thu, Nov 3, 2011 at 4:28 PM, Graham Percival
<address@hidden> wrote:
> We're not comfortable with git.  Other than 4 or 5 people, each
> person who's started pushing to dev/staging has required between 3
> and 10 emails to get them able to reliably push to a branch
> without screwing stuff up.

I just discovered this git tutorial site which may be of use to some:

  http://think-like-a-git.net/sections/who-this-site-is-for.html

I've seen many others, but this one looks really great, and is pretty
funny too (to my twisted sense of humour, at least).