Re: Issue 2024: Let #{ ... #} pass its $ handling to environment cloning

From: Carl . D . Sorensen
Subject: Re: Issue 2024: Let #{ ... #} pass its $ handling to environment cloning (issue 5341049)
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2011 17:46:10 +0000

I *really* like this change.  It simplifies and clarifies things
tremendously.

Some time ago, Han-Wen mentioned his concern that most of the
development on LilyPond was basically code-janitoring.  IMO, this
qualifies as something much better than that.

I support you in being serious about implementing this -- we definitely
should do it.

Thanks,

Carl

http://codereview.appspot.com/5341049/