Re: where is lilydev ?

From: Peekay Ex
Subject: Re: where is lilydev ?
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2011 20:31:26 +0000

Hello,

On Tue, Nov 8, 2011 at 8:19 PM, Trevor Daniels <address@hidden> wrote:
> Graham
>
> I reported this problem back in August, but omitted to raise a proper bug
> report:

It seems this is using KFM which is an Ajax thingy (I don't pretend to
understand it), so I am guessing that the link to ../livecd/* is not
the actual URL. I have to say I've never used anything but a browser.

I tried to use Lynx (blimey..that's a blast from the past)...

but:

 Please Wait - loading...
   KFM relies on JavaScript. Please either turn on JavaScript in your
   browser, or get Firefox if your browser does not support JavaScript.

:(

James