Re: Issue 2018 in lilypond: Patch: parser.yy: allow postevents in functi

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Issue 2018 in lilypond: Patch: parser.yy: allow postevents in function arguments in general
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 12:11:08 +0100

Peekay Ex <address@hidden> writes:

> David,
>
> On Thu, Nov 10, 2011 at 10:01 AM,  <address@hidden> wrote:
>>
>> Comment #10 on issue 2018 by address@hidden: Patch: parser.yy: allow
>> postevents in function arguments in general
>> http://code.google.com/p/lilypond/issues/detail?id=2018
>>
>> Somebody updated master differently than with the current dev/staging, so
>> rebased and pushed to dev/staging as
>> 10ab28fa0152e333861ce614376db5f0baa867c3
>
> I ran patchy this morning (around 7ish BST) and left it running, I
> pushed the results about 2 hours later and then pulled, it didn't seem
> to me that there had been anything pushed to dev/staging in the
> interim.

Well, that would be pretty much 10am CET.  Anyway, I pushed an emergency
fix for the GUB build to the front of dev/staging (rebasing it in the
process), but your commit to master was based on the non-rebased
version.  I just assumed when doing my "emergency fix" that nothing was
happening to master except based on my fixed dev/staging, but that was
obviously mistaken.