Re: Fix issue 1900 -- multiple fret-diagram-terse markups commands crash

From: Carl . D . Sorensen
Subject: Re: Fix issue 1900 -- multiple fret-diagram-terse markups commands crash (issue 5432081)
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2011 15:00:13 +0000

On 2011/11/26 07:32:48, dak wrote:
The functionality seems to be there just fine.  What makes you suspect
that this
copying-of-properties-at-definition-and-documentation-time is
responsible for a
crash?

I'm just flying blind.  Mike pointed out that using properties that
weren't in an interface could lead to segfaults.  My thought was that
since the whole function was copied into the properties argument, things
that weren't properties would be set, which could trigger the segfaults
that Mike had identified.

And eliminating this code eliminated the segfault.

I know you've pushed a different patch, which fixes Issue 1900, but
doesn't fix 1997.  Have you tried this patch to see if it fixes 1997?

Thanks,

Carl

http://codereview.appspot.com/5432081/