Re: rebasing inside staging

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: rebasing inside staging
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 04:09:48 +0100

> On Tue, Nov 29, 2011 at 03:41:25AM +0100, David Kastrup wrote:
>
>> An interesting question is how the commit could
>> a) acquire changes not at all described in the commit message
>
> eh?  The description seems legit here.  At least, I assume that
> changing \super to \normal-size-super would "enlarge
> half-diminished slash circle symbol".

I confused this with a different commit log message.  Sorry.

I backed out all of the jazz chord changes.  Since they were last in
staging, this did not actually require a rebase.  This should likely be
pretty painless.  It does have the disadvantage that anybody who already
fetched them can accidentally push them back in without the git server
complaining about this not being a fast forward.