Re: explain how to add git-cl to PATH (issue 5503093)

From: pkx166h
Subject: Re: explain how to add git-cl to PATH (issue 5503093)
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2012 06:05:23 +0000

http://codereview.appspot.com/5503093/diff/4001/Documentation/contributor/source-code.itexi
File Documentation/contributor/source-code.itexi (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/5503093/diff/4001/Documentation/contributor/source-code.itexi#newcode921
Documentation/contributor/source-code.itexi:921: @example
On 2012/01/05 01:08:01, janek wrote:
should all this be in a Note?

I think you could make this much simpler.

See the section

http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.15/Documentation/contributor-big-page#problems

Compiling on Mac OS X

Follow that style. Were this me making this edit, I'd lift this section
and just reword the bits for LilyDev.

There is some assumption that if you've managed to install and get this
far with LilyDev that you can handle cut-down instructions.

Otherwise generally:

use @example for just the stuff you'd type in the terminal, not any
additional instructions. This makes it much clearer especially on the
web pages.

http://codereview.appspot.com/5503093/