staging broken

From: Graham Percival
Subject: staging broken
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2012 12:38:49 +0000

hmm, I think I forgot to do something while reconfiguring my
desktop.  Anyway, make doc fails.

I see **tons** of messages like
  Defined "column-markup" function in #<directory (lily) 411399f0>
which doesn't look like it should exist in production code.  It's
certainly not helpful when trying to debug doc build failures.

Seems to have failed in
/main/large-tmp/lilypond-autobuild/Documentation/ly-examples/chart.ly
can anybody build this "by hand" using current staging?

I also see errors like this:
programming error: Parsed object should be dead: static
scm_unused_struct* Prob::mark_smob(scm_unused_struct*)
continuing, cross fingers
programming error: Parsed object should be dead: static
scm_unused_struct* Context_def::mark_smob(scm_unused_struct*)
continuing, cross fingers
programming error: Parsed object should be dead: static
scm_unused_struct* Context_mod::mark_smob(scm_unused_struct*)
continuing, cross fingers

anybody recognize what's happening?