Re: Sketch for DotColumn not triggering vertical alignment. (issue 55380

From: Carl . D . Sorensen
Subject: Re: Sketch for DotColumn not triggering vertical alignment. (issue 5538049)
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2012 01:09:34 +0000

A few comments.

Thanks,

Carl

http://codereview.appspot.com/5538049/diff/1/input/regression/dot-column-vertical-positioning.ly
File input/regression/dot-column-vertical-positioning.ly (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/5538049/diff/1/input/regression/dot-column-vertical-positioning.ly#newcode5
input/regression/dot-column-vertical-positioning.ly:5: line breaking.
What should the output look like?  How do I know if the regtest passes?

http://codereview.appspot.com/5538049/diff/1/lily/include/staff-symbol-referencer.hh
File lily/include/staff-symbol-referencer.hh (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/5538049/diff/1/lily/include/staff-symbol-referencer.hh#newcode37
lily/include/staff-symbol-referencer.hh:37: static void
internal_set_position (Grob *, Real, bool);
shouldn't internal_set_position be private, and be called by
pure_set_position and set_position, which are the public functions?

http://codereview.appspot.com/5538049/diff/1/lily/include/staff-symbol-referencer.hh#newcode52
lily/include/staff-symbol-referencer.hh:52: static Real
internal_get_position (Grob *, bool);
Ditto here -- I think internal_get_postion should be private.

http://codereview.appspot.com/5538049/