lilypond-book 3

From: Graham Percival
Subject: lilypond-book 3
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2012 09:02:21 +0000

I believe that this should work "out of the box" on any windows
computer which does **NOT** have texi2pdf or texi2dvi installed.

http://lilypond.org/~graham/lilypond-2.15.25-3.mingw.exe

Trevor, if you have latex set up, you may wish to test it with a
different user account (if you didn't install latex system-wide),
or otherwise temporarily rename the texi2pdf.exe executable.  To
see if it's doing the right thing, add a
    print "DEBUG: ", executable_found
between lines 209 and 210 of the new book_texinfo.py file.  On the
console, you want to see "DEBUG: None".

If that works, then I'll merge the dev/lilypond-book-windows
branch so we have a good baseline, and then I'll continue to
investigate the problems in popen.communicate()