lilypond-book windows 5

From: Graham Percival
Subject: lilypond-book windows 5
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2012 09:32:24 +0000

I believe this will at least produce the default line-widths
out-of-the-box for any texinfo or latex file, regardless of
whether texi2pdf is in the path or not.  Please test.
http://lilypond.org/~graham/lilypond-2.15.25-5.mingw.exe

I am hopeful (though I am not optimistic) that it will work with
texi2pdf.exe rather than texi2dvi.exe.  However, I consider that a
separate issue: if this version can reliably give default
line-widths, I want to get it merged and 2.15.25 out the door.