Re: lilypond-book: Group line-width settings together (issue 2222). (iss

From: julien . rioux
Subject: Re: lilypond-book: Group line-width settings together (issue 2222). (issue 5553056)
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 21:51:10 +0000

Hi Reinhold,

On 2012/01/24 17:06:57, Reinhold wrote:
What about --use-source-file-names?

I just tested this. I used lilypond-book --use-source-file-names
--output=out file1, where `file1' includes `file2'. In the output, we
link to `file2', so that part looks correct. But the file `file2' is not
copied to the `out' dir. I also tested on 2.15.25, and it didn't work
back then either.

I was rather talking about e.g. when the papersize=... snippet option
is used in
a texi file... (I think that doesn't work currently, either, though).
The line width is implicitly specified by the paper size.

Then we need to derive the line-width from the papersize, and we need to
do so in exactly the same way lilypond itself would do. Then adjust this
line-width according to the padding. This is obviously not yet
implemented, also not back in 2.15.25, but it shouldn't be terribly hard
to do.

So I think we have two new bugs in need of issue numbers.

Thanks and regards,
Julien

http://codereview.appspot.com/5553056/