Re: Bounties

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: Bounties
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 13:04:12 +0100 (CET)

Nice suggestions, Mike!

> 2) Create a PayPal account for said address with one and only one
> person, the € czar, who has access to it.  This should be someone
> responsible and respectable.

Hmm.  This actually means that PayPal is involved two times, stripping
of 2x3% or more...

What about having two persons, one for US, and one for Europe so that
a normal bank transfer can be done?  No idea whether this is better,
however.

Can someone do a survey how other free software projects handle this?
We could also set up a Pledgie campaign, however, this also cuts off
3% (or more) of the money.

    Werner