git repository for osx-lilypond

From: Carl Sorensen
Subject: git repository for osx-lilypond
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2012 04:50:21 +0000

I'm trying to see if it's possible to keep support for OSX 10.4, and at
the same time, have the proper version of lilypond shown in the About box.

In order to try to track this down, I'd like to have a git history to see
how things have changed.

According to issue 980, they're hosted at
github.com/pnorcks/lilypad-macos, but that repo was last updated 2 years
ago.

There's also a mirror at http://repo.or.cz/w/lilypad-macos.git, but that
also has its last update 2 years ago.

The place where GUB gets its lilypad editor is

http://lilypond.org/download/gub-sources/osx-lilypad-universal/

This has tar.gz files; 0.5 is from August 2011 and 0.6 is from December
2011.   But there is no git repo there.

I thought maybe it was on Jan's github account, https://github.com/janneke/

But that has only gub, schikkers-list, yodl, and mpp.

Google searches have turned up nothing.

Can anybody tell me where I might find an up-to-date repository?

Thanks,

Carl