Re: regenarating png from svg files

From: Till Paala
Subject: Re: regenarating png from svg files
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 17:02:51 +0200

Am 14.02.12 15:09, schrieb Julien Rioux:
On Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 12:30 AM, Francisco Vila<address@hidden>  wrote:
2012/2/13 Graham Percival<address@hidden>:
... that said, I see those files in lilypond-extra/pictures/, so
maybe they _are_ needed.  Hmm, the only way to find out is to try
reading make/website.make, and/or doing a few experiments.
I'm afraid I will not have time for this before Thursday. Sorry. Next
weekend, I will.

--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
www.paconet.org , www.csmbadajoz.com

Cheers,
Julien

Oh great, so this issue is settled.
BTW I don't have time to follow issues on the tracker so if there is something concerning German translations that needs work by me please forward this kind of bug to me, I will try to react quickly. Otherwise I am quite fine if somebody does translation checking/corrections by himself, just go ahead!

Thanks
Till