Re: APIs, hooks, servers and realtime integration

From: Steve Bennett
Subject: Re: APIs, hooks, servers and realtime integration
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2012 12:51:00 +1100

I also stumbled upon this: www.weblily.net

A couple of days ago, this was a functional online lilypond creation and editing tool. But, bizarrely enough, today it seems to have been replaced with some broken CMS with lots of irrelevant portlets (it showed me a loan calculator, calendar, message board etc when I logged in). And if you're not logged in, you get nothing at all. Really strange.

Steve