Re: Patch to GUB to fix Issue 2373

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Patch to GUB to fix Issue 2373
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2012 12:50:15 +0000

On Sun, Mar 04, 2012 at 11:52:04AM -0000, Phil Holmes wrote:
> This GUB patch should take the shortcut with the non-existent target
> out of the windows build.  Untested, because I can't, but I believe
> it's correct.

I'm not entirely comfortable pushing patches that are untested
unless they're obviously going to work.  I'm willing to let that
slide in this case, but I won't push a patch with a silly subject.
"fix issue 2373" tells me nothing -- and I probably have more
lilypond issue numbers memorized than anybody else on earth.

Please send a new patch with the subject "Remove mingw shortcut to
examples", or "Remove windows shortcut to examples", or something
along those lines.