For Bug Squad (was Re: Bad translation merge)

From: James
Subject: For Bug Squad (was Re: Bad translation merge)
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2012 11:01:55 +0000

Hello,

On 8 March 2012 00:20, David Kastrup <address@hidden> wrote:

> I have checked the versions, and it would appear that once translation
> has been checked _and_ the new master merged into it _and_ back into
> staging again, the Bug Squad will need to reverify all issues with
> Fixed_2_15_31 or later _textually_ (meaning that they need to check that
> the changes are in the work tree, not that the commit is in the history:
> the commits will be there several times under different commit ids, and
> some of the commit history is a lie).

If it helps you, I have made this tiny url that will (hopefully) list
all the 'Verfied' issues for Fixed_2.15.31 and Fixed_2.51.32

I get about 30 issues here.

http://tinyurl.com/7xan8v3

@David/Graham, when David says '... the changes are in the work tree,
not that the commit is in the history', I am not getting the subtlety
here. I assume we can no longer, for these commits, trust what we see
in

http://git.savannah.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=lilypond.git

or is it something else?

James