Re: gub help

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: gub help
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2012 11:08:36 -0000

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeremiah Benham" <address@hidden>
To: <address@hidden>
Sent: Saturday, March 10, 2012 7:17 PM
Subject: gub help

I am a developer for denemo. I have been struggle to get gub to work for me. I had to edited several of the spec files because the originals referenced packages that were no longer available or had incorrect permissions on the server. I don't know what I should do. Is there a specific git revision number I should use to build denemo with gub? If I were to get everything to compile should I submit patches to the mailing list? Should I mirror the packages so others can build it with the same packages incase of missing packages? At the moment I am stuck on ghostscript. It complains that there are duplicate files. Please advise. I have never been able to get this to work.

Jeremiah

Sent from my Samsung smartphone on AT&T