Re: Doc: Learning: Use voices in the intended order. (issue 5507050)

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: Doc: Learning: Use voices in the intended order. (issue 5507050)
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 09:41:34 -0000

Keith, you wrote Tuesday, March 13, 2012 5:53 AM

On 2012/03/10 12:36:05, Trevor Daniels wrote:
I could see no reason for this patch causing problems

I had mis-spelled the option to ignore-collisions, which threw a
warning, but I didn't catch it because other overrides made the
ignore-collisions setting (which you removed) redundant, so the output
looked fine.

Thanks for running a make-doc and pushing.

You're welcome - as the original misleading voice ordering was mine I was happy to get it fixed!

Trevor