page-count and annotate-spacing in documentation

From: Janek Warchoł
Subject: page-count and annotate-spacing in documentation
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 12:16:31 +0100

On Tue, Mar 13, 2012 at 11:59 PM, Jean-Alexis Montignies
<address@hidden> wrote:
> The documentation is usually well written but I find myself browsing many
> pages before finding something, even if it's something I know it exists and I
> already used.
>
> For instance for sizes. May be a graphic annotated with spacing value names
> (for staves, systems, paper...) would be a good summary.

What about
http://www.lilypond.org/doc/v2.15/Documentation/notation/displaying-spacing
?  Do you think it should be moved to another section?

> And for the page count, I didn't thought of looking in "other \paper
> variables", may be an entry could be in "fitting music on fewer pages".

I've added an entry similar to the one about system-count.  It will be
visible on the website when a new version is released.

thanks,
Janek