how to handle big attachments to bugreports?

From: Janek Warchoł
Subject: how to handle big attachments to bugreports?
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 22:36:02 +0200

Hi,

i have a multi-issue bug report almost done, and it contains about 5
MB of examples (i've already cut it down).  I remember that we have
little space on google tracker, how shall i handle these files?  I
don't have my webserver and i don't like the idea of putting them on
some hosting website, because they'll disappear after some time.  Can
they be hosted on LilyNet or something?

cheers,
Janek